Those great people at Lone Star Ag Credit have returned to support the show for another year! We know they are great because they helped TEDTEA with our land purchase two years ago!
We are going to try something new this year. We are going to reserve a row along the road across from the church for “For Sale” items(shown in red on image). This is going to be very relaxed and have only a few guidelines-
- Each item shall be clearly marked with a phone number. We strongly suggest including a starting price, even if it’s OBO.
- Each item must be mostly complete. If it’s one or two items short of being complete, that’s ok. TEDTEA Officers will reserve the right to remove items if they are deemed to be taking advantage of the club.
- Tractors or trucks must be rolled into position. They can be pulled into position by something else. They will not be allowed to be left on a trailer.
- Engines will not be allowed to remain on a trailer unless the trailer sells with the engine.
- This is not the flea market area. If it’s not a tractor, truck, engine or complete implement, it goes in the flea market. Flea market spaces are extremely reasonable in price and all proceeds benefit the club.
- This is completely voluntary and free. If you do sell your item, please consider donating a little bit to the Club.
Again, this is to promote buying, selling and trading during the show. We hope everyone will follow the spirit of doing what’s right and not try to take advantage of this. Everyone is still welcome to park their item in their area and put a for sale sign on it. This is completely voluntary.
Admission is $10. Children 12 & under are free.
Gates open at 9:00 a.m.
Tractor Pull starts at 10:00 a.m.
Parade Starts at 1:00 p.m.
Flea Market with everything from tractor parts to Arts & Crafts!
Homemade ice cream!
Corn shelling, wheat thrashing, and blacksmith demonstrations!
Big Engines started up and ran all day!
Come early to beat the heat!
Quarterly meeting at the Church. The show will be here before we know it! Come help us make plans!
Last week I attended the Bell County 4th of July Parade and that means that the show is right around the corner! Keep a eye on the webpage for show information!
Click here to see 2017 show pictures or click on the Gallery button at the top of the page to find them and many more great pictures!
The 2018 Tree planting project was a huge success! On February 10th, a group went up to Iredell, Texas to load 30 Oak trees that had been “dug” and wrapped a few weeks before. After a long day in freezing cold temperatures, we all made it home with a beautiful load of trees. Then on February 17th, we had a outstanding workday where we planted every one of those trees and the irrigation to go with them. It was a great project and a great effort by all!
The first “First Saturday” workday of the year was a huge success. Everyone jumped in and helped fix up the old barn that is on the new property. It may not be pretty, but it will work for another 40 years now. Make plans to come out the first Saturday of April to help out with another project!
Thanks to everyone that came out and helped!