We are going to try something new this year. We are going to reserve a row along the road across from the church for “For Sale” items(shown in red on image). This is going to be very relaxed and have only a few guidelines-
- Each item shall be clearly marked with a phone number. We strongly suggest including a starting price, even if it’s OBO.
- Each item must be mostly complete. If it’s one or two items short of being complete, that’s ok. TEDTEA Officers will reserve the right to remove items if they are deemed to be taking advantage of the club.
- Tractors or trucks must be rolled into position. They can be pulled into position by something else. They will not be allowed to be left on a trailer.
- Engines will not be allowed to remain on a trailer unless the trailer sells with the engine.
- This is not the flea market area. If it’s not a tractor, truck, engine or complete implement, it goes in the flea market. Flea market spaces are extremely reasonable in price and all proceeds benefit the club.
- This is completely voluntary and free. If you do sell your item, please consider donating a little bit to the Club.
Again, this is to promote buying, selling and trading during the show. We hope everyone will follow the spirit of doing what’s right and not try to take advantage of this. Everyone is still welcome to park their item in their area and put a for sale sign on it. This is completely voluntary.