March 2nd will be a workday. We will begin about 8:00-8:30 a.m. We are looking for some trees to plant to replace the few that didn’t make it. There will also be plenty of spring cleanup to do. Come out for the day, come out for an hour or two, or just come by to say Hello!
April 5-6, 2019
Workday on Saturday! Planning on working in the pavilion re-arranging some things. Bring work gloves! If things dry out enough we will work on the sheet metal on the old barn on the new property. There are a couple things that still need to be finished.
A huge thank you to everyone who came out and made the 47th Annual State Show a huge success! Even with the rain we had impressive numbers of visitors and exhibitors. Excuse us while we take a break for a few weeks to unwind and spend some time with friends and family. We are already making plans for the coming year so keep a eye on the webpage and facebook for updates in the coming weeks!
TEDTEA 2019 President
Curious about food at the show this year? We have a great list and a great selection for even the pickiest of eaters-
Wat Tha Truck
The Dog Pound Gourmet Hotdogs
Vinnies Cheese Steaks
Er Thang Cajun
Hencho En Texas
And for some good snacks or sweets-
Papa Bear Kettle Corn
C&J Sweet Snow selling old fashion soda
Snow Cones by Rosebud Parks & Recreation volunteers to raise money for their new park
Those great people at Lone Star Ag Credit have returned to support the show for another year! We know they are great because they helped TEDTEA with our land purchase two years ago!
We are going to try something new this year. We are going to reserve a row along the road across from the church for “For Sale” items(shown in red on image). This is going to be very relaxed and have only a few guidelines-
- Each item shall be clearly marked with a phone number. We strongly suggest including a starting price, even if it’s OBO.
- Each item must be mostly complete. If it’s one or two items short of being complete, that’s ok. TEDTEA Officers will reserve the right to remove items if they are deemed to be taking advantage of the club.
- Tractors or trucks must be rolled into position. They can be pulled into position by something else. They will not be allowed to be left on a trailer.
- Engines will not be allowed to remain on a trailer unless the trailer sells with the engine.
- This is not the flea market area. If it’s not a tractor, truck, engine or complete implement, it goes in the flea market. Flea market spaces are extremely reasonable in price and all proceeds benefit the club.
- This is completely voluntary and free. If you do sell your item, please consider donating a little bit to the Club.
Again, this is to promote buying, selling and trading during the show. We hope everyone will follow the spirit of doing what’s right and not try to take advantage of this. Everyone is still welcome to park their item in their area and put a for sale sign on it. This is completely voluntary.